Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Could it be retaliation?

Sometimes, it's really hard to just push the "publish" button at the bottom. For some reason I was waiting to pubish this, but here it goes...
Willie seems to be dealing WRONGLY with the kids being gone to school all day. I think he's being naughty and destructive on purpose! He has been so good for so long and I knew something was up when he began ripping his bed to pieces...again. I think he gets bored, which I would never have expected to have happen because on a daily, hourly, minute-ly basis, he is followed, picked up, cradled, lugged around against his will, chased, yanked by the tail, commanded to do tricks and teased. We've had to designate "under the desk" his personal space. No one is allowed to bother him when he is under the desk. But he's been tearing that apart too.

He has toys all over to rip apart, but they don't rip apart (which is why I buy them!) and I think that's why Willie doesn't like those toys. He likes things that rip apart!

Like these caricature's of Will and Jay we got at Sea World this year. Heaven forbid that I leave them in a bag laying flat on the desk!

sooo funny! The guy even captured Will's awesome physique and Jay's expanse of eyebrows!

When we came home and saw this destruction, we were sick! Absolutely SICK! All the kids had gotten something fun at Sea World, but Jay couldn't decide what he wanted (hallelujah it wasn't another stuffed animal!) so we decided to let him get a picture drawn of him. First...highway robbery! $25 for a drawing? I understand that they have a talent, but it took the guy all but 5 minutes to do this and he probably never went to school. Second...he probably learned on the street drawing graffiti on walls and fences! (still, I'm sure a very nice guy and very talented). But us tourists got suckered into buying the one of Will to, which another guy was drawing without us knowing about. The old tourist trap! We fell because who can see a perfectly good drawing of someone they love go to waste?

Thanks to Willie...$50 of confetti

I think I might get some acid free tape and see how well my taping skills are.

And then, where there's fluff...there's Willie!



This just happened to be ONE pillow...a pillow Lauren made for me! His next trick to learn is going to be how to clean up after himself!

If he wasn't just so darn cute!

1 comment:

Jerbabe said...

Gosh dang it! Do you think he knows he's being naughty or is he just creative in making his own fun? Oh Willie! You need to run around the house 20 times! Then you will be too tired to be creative!