Sunday, January 17, 2010

Guess what I saw today?

Blue sky!


It's been a while since I've seen blue above my head...it's been a murky brown/gray lately. So it goes in this bowl we call Utah Valley. January is the time of yucky air, smoggy/foggy skies, dead grass, dirty snow and filthy dirty cars. Oh, and I can't forget the hacking coughs of people - Lauren included - who suffer from acute-inhalation of the thick, dirty air. (that's a disease I made up myself!)

But today...the blue came back for a little bit. I sure enjoyed it...



and so did Willie...I couldn't get him to come inside. And just in case you're wondering, which you're probably not...it's been at least 4 months since I've had Willie groomed. Tuesday is the day! I'm a little sensitive about the way he looks. I feel like it's a reflection on my abilities of being a dog owner. I bet he'll lose 10 lbs. just by getting a hair cut! What a fluff-ball! If he was a girl, he would be sporting piggy-tails!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Loved the Blue Sky too!!! Can't wait for Spring!!!!!

LeMira said...

He looks dead; I mean, relaxed. . . I guess he was really enjoying it.