Monday, January 25, 2010

The Pampered Life of a 3 Year Old

William Wallace turned 3 on December 30th. He didn't get a cake. He didn't get a gift. He could care less if we sang Happy Birthday to him. I think we did sing, though. Everyday is a birthday for Willie. Such pampering and babying is his lot in life.

His own self-chewed up bed is not good enough for him now. He's kicked the American Girl dolls out of their bed.



And there aren't many other dogs who get salon style pampering after then come in from outside. Sometimes it's a shampoo/blow dry and other times it's just a blow dry. It depends on how much he rolls around in the snow and if the snow is muddy or not. He likes the muddy snow. Of course he does...he's white.
Yes, he gets away with things he shouldn't. Things that the "Dog Whisperer - Cesar Millan" would "Chtt" at, but he's the only one besides Will in my family that doesn't roll his eyes at me.

He talks back, but no eye rolling!

3 comments:

Jason and Britney said...

Beautiful Pictures Julie! I need to get my real camera back out of storage, you are inspiring me!

You are a good dog owner. There are days that I would give it all up, just to be your dog.

The Olsons said...

Oh no! Devyn saw William Wallace in the doll bed, now she's going to bother me about getting a dog again! But I do know all dogs aren't as cute as yours. In a few months I will give her a baby, hopefully that will work for now.

Julie said...

Britney...ANYtime you want a shampoo/blow dry hairdo...with blue shampoo made especially for white hair, just come on over!

Sara...babies are MUCH cuter and I'm sure you're going to be begging Devyn to hold your own baby boy!