Saturday, January 2, 2010

I knew it!

I knew if I threw a temper tantrum long enough that I would get what I want. Ever since I returned my sisters camera, I've been sulking and complaining about not having a nice camera.

Well, this awesome guy...



spoiled me...I got my nice camera!

So from now on, I can't blame the camera for my crappy pictures.



I can only blame the people in them for not being photogenic...or realize that it's just the person behind the clicker!!! Hopefully, over time, I will learn something about photography and improve in doing what I think is fun!

Get the picture?

2 comments:

Jan said...

Julie

I am so happy for you!!!!!!! Can't wait to see all the great pictures this year. I am glad Will spoiled you because you deserved all the spoiling he give you.

Jerbabe said...

If you are raising a family you need a nice camera! After all it's family history, and educational, entertainment, it feeds your soul--right? Enjoy!
And yes! Will is a wonderful husband to catch your "suttle" hints!