Will most definitely does not pride himself on his golf game...I'm not so sure he's as bad as he thinks he is, but he's never happy with his golf game when he gets home. All I know is that he is TONS better than me. I think I drove the golf-pro at the golf course crazy while he was trying to show me how to swing.
I make a better caddy.
After a long, long, long days work in the yard (holy cow, our yard takes a lot of work)...Will enjoys chipping around. Look at the concentration on his face!! I love him!
Not the best retriever...Willie likes chewing the ball instead. He's probably in heaven with the opportunity to get outside and run after being cooped up inside for so long. I think he knows the more he goes outside, the more he gets bathed...what a smart dog!!!
Emma's turning out to be our "all sport" gal. She likes it all. This year she will be playing coach pitch for the first time and she's really excited. I'm a little worried about her attitude if she misses the ball more than twice. She loves and is good at tennis and I know Will would be please to have a golfing buddy...since I didn't quite turn out as he would have liked!
Mmmmm...bare feet in green grass and one on one time with daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment