All the pictures I want to post, I can't, because I'm using Will's computer and I have no idea how to work the editing program...if there even is one...so more pics will have to follow.
Will and my good "gym" friend, Susan (in the middle) and her friend (I feel so bad I didn't ask her name!!) at the tri-athlon.
I psych myself into thinking I'm in better shape because of all the awesome athletes I surround myself with...I think it works against me, actually!
We came to our favorite, warm, sunny, family destination this weekend...St. George, and it's our favorite because it's FREE! We had a weekend of fun planned (except for Will who did the tri-athlon - which was fun for him, I guess) and I can't believe that it's over and the real world awaits with it's laundry and yard work and trips to the gym. Ugh!
Will did awesome - no surprise there.
More...and more and more (to his dismay - I can't resist taking pictures of him)...pictures of Will to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment