Sunday, May 2, 2010

Emma's first grade class presents for your entertainment...

Honesty Is...

Again...another opportunity to watch parents fall all over themselves trying to take pictures of every move their child makes in the school play.  Seriously, it was hilarious.  All the first graders walk in and all the parents (excuse me, except for me and Will...and maybe a few others) stand up and start clicking away.  I think it's funny.  I think I should call them "paparazzi parents"!

Been there. Done that. Moved on!

I still love taking picture of my kids.  My beautiful baby girl!


Emma was a "Narrator" again.  Along with 3/4 of the first graders.  :)  She did her part perfectly and said it slow enough that we could understand her.  We had to practice that!

Abe Lincolns...I'll be singing their song in my head for a long time!

I love you zoom lense...except for the inability to get rid of the back of everyone's head.

Something I will always remember about Emma is that she gets so nervous to perform in front of people.  She gets all flustered and blushes and will not smile.  She performs and sings without any emotion on her face.  Does all the actions to the songs...but without any emotion, which is funny because she's my child with a thousand facial expressions!

So serious!


Lauren played the part of super big sister and videoed Emma's part.  I let her be the "paparazzi parent"!

Awesome job, Emma!  You're growing up so fast!

No comments: