Sunday, August 15, 2010

The boy who lives in our house...

Turned 15!!

It's already started for him.  What I like to call, "yeah, it's my birthday but it's just another day of the same old thing".  I'm afraid we're past the theme-birthday parties and all the hula-baloo that comes with kids' birthdays.  Not only are we past that, we're WAY past that!  In fact, I was never there...my kids have been so patient with me!  His birthday came on a day when there were emergencies all around and I seemed to be the one with the fire hose!  But I took him to the store so he could pick out his own present, because let's face it, I have no idea what this kid really wants and if it were me...he would have gotten clothes.  And he got a new tennis racket!

And yes, 15 year old boys still make sweet sound effects for any moving object.  Jay had to make the tennis racket in motion, sound.

We love you Jay!

Your SWEET 16 will be much better! (I just felt another wrinkle appear on my face after I typed that!!)

No comments: