Just Dance 2. I see pictures on facebook pages and blogs all over the place and I told myself that I wouldn't post, let alone take pictures of us playing the game, but when I came home one day from work during Christmas break and saw all four of my kids playing nicely together---it doesn't always happen this way---I was in mom-heaven.
Seriously. It made not only my day but my filled my mom cup to the brim!
As we've been playing the game more, the kids have become a lot more competitive and they take their dance space VERY seriously! Which, in turn, turns into fighting and screaming and even, on one occasion, turned into punching and kicking.
There goes my full mom-cup!
Willie gets concerned he's being left out because he plants himself right in the middle of the action or right at someones feet. And he grabs his squeaker toy to chomp on...you can see his back side right in front of Lauren's plaid pj pants.
I am not the video game-player type and I'm not sure why, but I'm thinking that it's because I'm competitive. Slightly. And I don't like the anxiety of being behind. And I learned this when Will and I decided to try it out. It was 100% funner than I thought it would be. And a great little work-out to boot!
And for the record...the kids are really good, Jay is better than I thought he would be because he uses his feet and not just his arms like the girls do. Will lost every time, but not by much sometimes and laughed at himself while I kicked every one's TRASH!!!!
Katie chalked it up to me being on drill team. Yeah...over 20 years ago!!!
That gave a little boost to the old ego!

1 comment:
The curtains I put up in my dining area look SO much like yours. Funny, huh. Chestnut brown grommet on the outside and muted floral on the inside. When we get sick of looking at our home decor maybe we can swap. :)
Post a Comment