Here are some more pictures Will sent me from his last mission. Most of them need more of an explanation than the title he gave them, but I'm just glad he is taking pictures.

Me in the cramped TC seat

Me and Record in Tez Nawa

Miskeen and me ready to move off the LZ (landing zone)

This is the BEST picture - will titled it "TWINS"! How long is it going to take you to figure it out? It took me THREE days - not the brightest you know!

CPT Manan, CPT Popal and the chicken doctor. (I don't make them up, I just post them! I think this deserves an explanation though - I'll find out!)

Koochi's aka Nomads

Follow Me! (That's Will leading the way)

M24 attack helo and an M17 cargo helo

Kids doing their chores - what good kids! Do you think their mom(s) said, go herd the goats to find grass 8 miles away-in the 100 degree sun, and make sure you wear all 12 layers of clothes! And my kids complain about making their beds and picking up all their dirty clothes?

La Pointe chows down on some Polau (Where are the forks? Nevermind the forks, where is the hand sanitizer!)

One of two mountain passes to Mehmaneh. (Can't you just taste the grit?)

ANA - ready to fight

Where are the golf courses?
Awesome view from the helo
No comments:
Post a Comment