Monday, May 19, 2008

Going to the zoo, zoo, zoo!

Me and Emma after a record breaking hot day at the Hogle Zoo! Emma picked out a penguin at the gift shop - yet another stuffed animal! Emma made sure that the penguin (which I suggested she name Penny - "that's a boy's name mom!") even had a seatbelt on the way home!
Emma and her "girl" penguin
The albino alligator! Emma couldn't believe that it is real! It looks fake in person too!
A zoo worker brought out a Texas speed-bump, I mean an armadillo for the kids to "pet". How do you pet scaly/hard skin?
HUGE rhinoscerous! Unbelieveable up close and very stinky too!


" E" is for Emma and Elephant
( I wanted to swim in the elephant water at this point in the day!)
Emma on the fastest and shortest train ride EVER! The girl driving the train telling us what was on our left or right couldn't talk fast enough! Don't blink!
Emma the gopher! I totally want these eyelashes!
We got to get really close and it is amazing how tall these animals are. Really beautiful and graceful.


No comments: