Thursday, May 29, 2008

Mom, what are we going to do today?

The question I'm going to hear every day until the end of August! We went to a water party at Tyler's house to celebrate THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! It was very sunny, but very windy too, and wet and windy don't go together! Emma woke up this morning wondering if it was time for her to go to kindergarten yet. I'm sure that question will end after the first week of school. I'm glad for the homework-free days and the un-rushed mornings, but Julie the entertainer is out of ideas two days into summer break!
Cousins and friends - little squirts!
Emma and Lauren after one time down the water slide - teeth chattering chilly!
Emma said she looks like Afghanistan!
Pick on someone your own size, Jay!
Lauren was so excited that she graduated from the 3rd grade!
I'm so glad we have a dentist in the family! Oreo's are the best! Uncle Brad, here we come!

No comments: