Monday, May 26, 2008

I want s'more!

me, Ashley, Lezlee and Steven making a marshmallow mess. Steven is the best and he can even toast graham crackers in the fire. He must have learned it from when he lived on the streets!
Lezlee and me - I need to remember that I always look like crap when I sit next to Lezlee! She is awesome and fun! Awesomely Fun!

Katie and Halle. Halle is at the age where she has a perfect "cheese" down!
Look out! Grumpa is stoking up the fire! Hide anything that is not furniture! He was burning cardboard boxes and all kids of things to make our planet warmer! We were keeping an eye out for Al Gore!
Aspen, Jay, Lauren, Easton and Tyler - trampoline mayhem
Yum! Yum! Toasty! Holly and Lezlee
The little kids trampoline - Grumpa got mad!
We went home to have a gourmet dinner of Ramen Noodles! That's what the kids ate anyway, I had a diet coke! It makes the day all better!

No comments: