Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My sister Beckie let me borrow her so much better than mine camera (a Canon Rebel EOS) for a week or so and I've had so much fun playing with it and trying to figure out what works best in what light and what mode and what lense and what-ever...believe me, in posts to come you will see a LOT of evidence of me enjoying this fabulously so much better than mine camera!
This was my birthday cake that Katie Jane made me. I wouldn't let the kids put 38 candles on the cake because...that's a waste of candles for just me. Candles are for the kids. I'm no fun when it comes to celebrating my birthday...just ask Will. So I made everyone wait until I tried all my options with my sister's camera. I don't think any of them are good...
but the cake was DELICIOUS! Thanks Katie Jane!

No comments: