I'm surprised I didn't have a re-enactment of 7th grade sewing class when I sewed my middle finger with the sewing machine. The needle went right through the top of my finger, middle of my fingernail, and came out the backside of my finger. No teacher in hysterics to help me tonight!
We decided to do what we normally do when we get to Bullfrog and find a nice, rocky beach with lots of sticker weeds and unload the boats of all the "stuff" and set up day camp. It's kind of home base throughout the day. Boats coming in and picking up another load of kids and going back out...with a little eating in between!
Uncle Ryan was close to losing his man card for the day by going on a tube ride with little girls Emma and Halle! But really, it's because Halle has him wrapped around her little finger! He'd do anything for his sweet Halle!
Ready. Get set...
GO!
Then they lost Lauren and Tyler and Aspen started looking a little scared and somewhat concerned about how fast and crazy Uncle Will was driving...not really, but their faces look like Uncle Will was driving crazy!
And Katie Jane told Will to slow down...
And then Tyler and Aspen decided that it wasn't too scary after all.
Uncle Will isn't near as mean behind the wheel as Uncle Ryan is!
Icky fish boils, and more...
WeeeeHaaaaa!
Uncle Will isn't near as mean behind the wheel as Uncle Ryan is!
More of Day 2 to come includes...
Icky fish boils, and more...
WeeeeHaaaaa!
I'm pretty sure that I'm going to need sleep before going to girls camp for a week, so the rest of day 2, 3, and 4 will have to wait until then. Sorry Ryan! I sacrificed many, many brain cells to stay up this late to get this far. I probably should have just waited because how much sense does this really make this early in the morning?
No comments:
Post a Comment