This is just something funny that I had to record or I would forget it like everything else...I wish I would have started this sooner.
I just got home from work, dropped Lauren off at her game, ran home to eat lunch...at dinner time...and sat down for a minute to enjoy my dinner. The kids turned the remote control over to me because they know they've spent way too much time watching their shows today...Mom's gone all day = TV and food free for all!!
Katie, Emma and I were watching one of the shows I like to record from the Travel channel. I love Samantha Brown. I think she is so witty and cute and stylish and funny. So this episode, she's in Florence, Italy. One segment she is talking about one of the famous art museums and says that she won't be going in because she doesn't have time to stand and wait in line, but that she really enjoys the art that's outside the building.
The art is made up of many statues, statues of some lions a lot of tall, muscular, naked men. I think I even saw a statue of David. The camera starts panning around the statues and some of the statues are on the screen a little too long and I kept willing the camera to move, you know, just like you push on the imaginary brake pedal into the passenger side when someone else is driving, but the camera stayed in one "particular" place a little too long.
So Emma says..."Eewwww! That man had fruit (and points to the southern region)!!
Fruit!
Fine by me! I'm not going to ruin it for her! I remember being lost myself when I saw statues like that!
Only I was about 20!
3 comments:
Hee Hee :)
Fruit? Hahaha! So innocent.
So cute. I love it when they are that innocent.
Post a Comment