Emma, in her silly, bigger than life personality, is expressing how I feel right now!
I must have either fallen and hit my head hard enough that my short term memory is gone or I am now realizing that time seems to be cut in half and the days go by faster and faster the older I get, because life is happening so fast and I'm finding that my life is so out of control. Something I always complain to Will about...life is living me instead of me living my life...it happens.
To all of us.
Case in point: Will kissed me goodbye this morning as I was lazily taking the morning off from the gym...eh hem...but only because I spent Monday weeding and pruning our entire yard and I can't touch my toes my hamstrings are so stiff, and then in pump class yesterday, Debbie, the teacher warned us that we might need to use the handicap bathrooms because of the higher toilets for the next few days because of the exercises we did.
She was so, so right!
Back to the kissing! We said our "I love you's" and "have a good day's", and then as Will was walking down the stairs he said, "Today's the day I get indicted."
WHAT?
This is what I'm talking about. Our days are so full and pre-managed and over-run with activities and work and church callings and commuting that we don't know what's going on in each others lives! Somehow, apparently, Will's had time to commit a very serious crime!
He hasn't really...it's something that's going on at work. Long story, but stressful for him, nonetheless.
I spend way too much time thinking that once "such and such" is over, then we will have time to relax. It's never going to happen, is it?
We had to play rock, paper, scissors last night to decide who was going to go which way to watch what child in what city. Divide and conquer!
My camera is almost finished smoking from me using it so much the past couple of weeks. I've taken over 1000 pictures...12 of those actually look good...between San Francisco and Lake Powell and kids baseball/softball games and Eagle Court of Honors...and quite a few times I have told Will how much I love my camera and I'm so glad he gave it to me!
Hopefully, others will be glad he gave it to me too. I think I need to learn how to be more selective in my picture posting decisions. I'll honestly give it a try, but I'm not making any promises!
No comments:
Post a Comment