Can I just say...
I'm tired. Not just tired, but tired. Sick and tired. And really tired. The kind of tired that doesn't go away with enough sleep tired. So, so, so, so tired!
Is there a hole large enough to fit me anywhere around until I can see Will again? Oh well, the kids would find me anyway...how do they do that?
I can tell you exactly what they would say when they found me...can we make Ramen? (yes, Ramen noodles are a staple here at the Biesinger home lately)
And why is it that when I'm sleeping, the kids think it's OKAY to wake me up to ask me stupid questions? There have been some important things to wake me up for though...like the Discover Card credit protection guy who won't take a kind NO for an answer!.....GRRRRR! Why do I have to be so nice?
PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR DO NOT CALL LIST!
AND they ask if they can have some of the halloween candy that I'm trying to save for the next month and a half...yeah, right! I can't resist grabbing one (okay FIVE) little almond joys or nut roll bars everytime I pass the dining room table!
I'm so tired. (sigh)
No comments:
Post a Comment