Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GO GREEN!!

Jay's team...the Bona Rams...actually lost this game, but Jay did really well. If you can believe that coming from a mom who can't follow the ball for more than 3 seconds and has NO IDEA what Jay's "duties" are. I think Jay still did very well. We had to take him to the doctor because we think he has exercise induced asthma. Thank you, thank you. Jay can thank me, as I take a bow, for that lovely inherited quality...along with his bad eyes and cavity filled teeth! All the kids get Will's good looks and ALL my bad traits.

Jay's somewhere in this jumble of players....sometimes the tallest out there.
Lauren and Emma...DYING to cheer. NOT if this mom has anything to do with it! This game, btw, is the LAST game that I will take my girls to. I'm hot, I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm bored, I have no one to play with, I want to go home...is there any more explanation needed?
Jay - the second tallest in this huddle. There's quite a size difference in this 7th grade league.
Will told me that when he was in little league in Springville that his number was 72 also! The bigger the player...the larger the number...I guess! Jay really enjoys being on the offense because he gets to hit people. I'm still waiting to see that mean streak in him...other than with his sisters! X marks the line!

2 comments:

Strong said...

I'm glad Jay is enjoying his football season. Riley might get to play before his season is over. We will find out next week.

The Olsons said...

Looks like fun! But wait, I though Springville was Red not green. I'm confused.