"Will someone bring me a towel?"
as YELLED by all my children after taking a shower....

Ummmm, no because they're all DIRTY!! This was what I found in my laundry room tonight...as I was getting ready for bed...remember when I said I was tired? I watched it happen..it was no surprise, just so overwhelming!
It's so bad that the kids have resorted to using the "wrong-color-for-the-bathroom decoration" towels and not the white, thread-bare, stained towels from Costco I have them use. (I keep the perfectly white, fluffy ones for myself...because I'm clean when I get out of the shower, unlike my children!! You know it happens!)
I know this is going to make me look really bad and shatter the PERFECT image I have with keeping everything clean...clearly, you were all very, very misled.
This is what a deployment will do to your homemaking skills. No cooking. No cleaning. And as we see above...no clean towels!
3 comments:
Clean towels are overrated anyway... ;-)
I'm looking at the towels and thinking, "I wish I lived closer, I would LOVE to wash those for her." What is WRONG with me!?! I must be turning into my mother... she loves to do laundry. Go figure!When my kids were all home I hated laundry. They had to dig their clothes out from the pile on the couch where the clean and not folded laundry would reside until I got tired of moving it to sit down. Then... I started making them do their own... that was great!
Thank you for your sacrifices on our behalf. We love you guys.
I think that white thread-bare towels are perfect for kids :)
Can I come and help you with your laundry??? Just let me bring all of your towels here.
You do such a good job :) You haven't changed my hero opinion of you at all!!
Post a Comment