That makes it worth the secret keeping. The kids will always remember the day their dad suprised them at school. By the way I've tried stopping time and it didn't go so well. So I decided that you can't stop time, you can only enjoy the moment you are in. So enjoy and wait for the next great moment, when every it may come. Love ya Lori
I'm so glad you got the video to work! Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm sure the kids will always remember that moment. And I'm sure its going to be hard to say goodbye again.
Julie that video was a tear jerker! That is so neat that he got to come home for a while! We appreciate all he is doing for us! Enjoy your time together!
Julie, I hope you won't mind me looking at your blog. I saw it from Kristy's... You know all my older sisters from school.. but I just want to say, how inspired I am by your sweet family. I am sitting here crying as I watch the sacrifice that your family has made to protect the freedom we all enjoy. THANK YOU, to all of you. I know it must be hard and want you to know, I think you guys are amazing.
I was so emotional watching all of your videos! I think it was a great idea to surprise your children! Tell Will Hi for us. He left a message on our blog one day and Colby was excited to hear from him! Keep in touch!
8 comments:
Thank you Julie. I loved sharing that moment with you. There goes another box of tissues off my desk.
That makes it worth the secret keeping. The kids will always remember the day their dad suprised them at school. By the way I've tried stopping time and it didn't go so well. So I decided that you can't stop time, you can only enjoy the moment you are in. So enjoy and wait for the next great moment, when every it may come.
Love ya Lori
I'm so glad you got the video to work! Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm sure the kids will always remember that moment. And I'm sure its going to be hard to say goodbye again.
Julie that video was a tear jerker! That is so neat that he got to come home for a while! We appreciate all he is doing for us! Enjoy your time together!
Oh, Between the video of Jay and now the girls, I am just bawling!!! Thanks for sharing those moments with us.
Julie, I hope you won't mind me looking at your blog. I saw it from Kristy's... You know all my older sisters from school.. but I just want to say, how inspired I am by your sweet family. I am sitting here crying as I watch the sacrifice that your family has made to protect the freedom we all enjoy. THANK YOU, to all of you. I know it must be hard and want you to know, I think you guys are amazing.
I was so emotional watching all of your videos! I think it was a great idea to surprise your children! Tell Will Hi for us. He left a message on our blog one day and Colby was excited to hear from him! Keep in touch!
Tears flowing again :)
Thanks for sharing such a sweet family moment.
Post a Comment