Friday, March 6, 2009

I could baaaa-rly believe it!

Willie has been barking in the back yard ALL MORNING...which irritates me greatly...so I finally had to go see what he was barking at. Occasionally a cat comes in our backyard and Willie spends 95% of his energy of the day trying to bark it out of the yard. The darn cats know exactly how far Willie can go in the yard now, so they taunt him I think.

This is what he was barking at this morning!


My ladies had babies! Much cuter in person for sure.

I don't remember if sheep are known to be very smart or not, but the sheep behind our house sure are. They know that the sound of the lawn mower means - feeding time - but then they're too dumb to move out of the way for me to dump the cut grass on the ground so most of it ends up on their heads and backs.

That's okay. They just eat it off each other!

I love my yard. With the chirping birds, the coo-ing doves, the baaa-ing sheep and the dang cats (not so much a cat lover) which attract my barking dog...I feel like I'm in a peaceful sanctuary that a relaxing soundtrack can be created in...except for the barking dog, of course.

4 comments:

Jason and Britney said...

I remember feeding the baby lambs every year... It's a sure sign of spring! who cares what the ground hog saw, and that it is snowing RIGHT NOW!!

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

AS usual, I love reading your blog...sorry I'm such a loser and don't ever update mine. Will you write a family history for me??:)

Hope you are well. Emily

Jan said...

Just wanted you to know how much I love reading your blog. I loved the girls hair do. Hope you are surviving have Will gone. You are an inspiration to me.
Jan

Josh, Darci, & Ainsley Bentley said...

Hi Julie! This is Darci (Maxwell) Bentley, I dont know if you remember me, but I love reading your blog, you are so funny! Im glad Mr. Biesinger is back home safe, I bet that was the greatest Christmas gift forsure!