Everyone elses' blog that I stalk is talking about all the lovely (not) snow that was literally DUMPED on our heads yesterday. I have trees with limbs that are touching the ground! Seriously!
It made me think of the movie Christmas Story. Cue harp music: As Ralphie gets up on Christmas morning and looks out his bedroom window and sees the "winter-wonderland" before him. Snow attached to any and every surface.
I'm soooo done with snow!

I remember being at the birthday parties for my brothers when they were little. Ryan's is March 10...TODAY, and Brad's is the 25th. They would ALWAYS get 5 or 6 (or more) kites from their friends. It's long and skinny...it's another kite! So when I think of March...I think of kites in the clear blue, warm-ish sky.
Not snow.

I've had to bathe Willie TWICE since 9:00 last night because he LOVES to be in the snow. The paths around the yard make me laugh because it looks like 200 dogs have been running around instead of 1. And when he comes in, he has "snow-bells" dangling ALL OVER his legs and belly. Something dogs with long hair are prone to, I think. I've tried every way to remove them without having to stick him in the tub and dissolve the snow clumps with warm water, but nothing else works as well. And I can't have little snow-bell snowballs melting all around my house...especially on my carpet.
Snow-bells that smell like wet dog. yech!
1 comment:
Wow! You guys really got pounded!We break out the blow dryer to get rid of the 'snow bells' that our dogs bring in. Stand them on a towel and blow the warm air on them until they are dry. Works great! Thanks for your kind words about my blog. I love yours too.
Post a Comment