Friday, September 4, 2009

Lets get ready to ruuuuumble!

I was just thinking about being at football games where it was so hot that I had sweat marks in places that weren't flattering, and then being at football games where it was snowing and so cold that my hands were dang near frostbite and my mouth couldn't form words anymore. I'm not sure which I'd rather suffer through, but when Will is coaching and Jay is playing...it's worth the suffering!

(I got stung by a bee - my first bee sting EVER - at their first game last weekend...oh, the suffering!)


Football is all about the snacks, anyway. Am I right?



I'm not sure where the ball is in this picture...but after over 13 years of either watching Will play or watching him coach - I still have no idea what every player is called and what their job is. I just try to find the ball and make sure it's my child or husband that isn't hurt.
I'm still wondering where Jay got those long, skinny legs. I'm sure it's a mother thing, but I can always pick him out of a crowd by his walk. He has this slight lean to the left and it looks like he's nodding his head to a beat. The beat that plays in his head. Is it normal for kids to pound on any surface as if it's a drum? Jay does that.



Go Reams Badgers! So far they're 2 - 0!

I have HOURS of video of Jay's games last year that I lovingly took so that Will could watch it when he came home. Maybe someday Jay's children will want to see their father play. Which reminds me...I need to get out the videos of Will playing.

1 comment:

Christensen Kids said...

Aww...pictures like that remind me of Todd playing and me watching! I love football season. Go Jay!