As I've been literally running in circles around my kitchen island trying to get things cleaned up so I can FINALLY go to the gym this morning because I slept in and I'm hating my self now because I feel so FAT....breathe...I realized that I MUST be stressed. Guess how I figured that out?
I'm back to stashing and hiding chocolate in my cupboard again.
The knowledge of the chocolate popped into my mind as I was rushing around and I was so tempted to take a chunk and eat it on my way to the gym...that's not right.
But no...I decided to get it out of my head and write about it so that I wouldn't be tempted anymore. I think I've already posted about my struggle with continuting to exercise and my body's lack or non-desire to lose any weight or even go down a size.
Will you please hold me accountable for the chocolate I put in my mouth?
I'm leaving NOW for the gym!
1 comment:
You are to hard on yourself. If you could only see what we all see in you. You are beautiful inside and out!
Post a Comment