Friday, December 3, 2010

Adults only, please.

Seriously.  I can't figure out why I'm having these ill feelings about blogging lately.  Maybe it's because my life is incredibly boring and I don't think that in 10 years I would want to be reminded of all this nonsense going on in our life right now.

That, and I have maybe a total of 3 minutes and 27 seconds per day to do frivolous things...and blogging takes way longer than that.

Before I hit my wonderful low...I did manage to capture some pictures, bad quality and lighting as they are...oh well.

Marlene had the second annual Biesinger dinner at her house last month...or so (I'm a little behind on my picture stuff, and laundry and dusting)  and we had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner a little early because Will's cousin Andy entered the MTC the following Wednesday---bound for San Diego, and will miss his family this Thanksgiving---although I hear he had a WONderful Thanksgiving in the MTC.  One without chaos and left overs and over indulging like a normal, family Thanksgiving brings. 

Not only is it a treat to enjoy an evening without fixing multiple plates for numerous children, but Marlene let us eat on her fine china!  Something my china has only experienced once in it's almost 18 years of life!!
Aunt Carol and cousin Connie...sans hubby Todd who is a new pilot for American Eagle airlines...way to go Todd!!  Connie and Todd are moving to Dallas soon for Todd's job...sad for us, but so exciting for them!

Anna's corn on the cob cupcakes. Even if the little pat of butter wasn't a starburst all squished out, but really butter on top of a cupcake...I'd still eat it!


Minus a few...we had a great night.  Gerald and Marlene are always creative in making the evening fun.  And it's never just mindless fun either.  Sometimes putting so much thought into fun makes it more fun!
Brad and "wormy", (that name's straight from Spongebob---I'm a walking Spongebob encyclopedia sometimes) actually, it had a name like Justin or something.  Those Biesinger boys have a great sense of humor.
Kent and his cute, very quiet wife Sarah---love, love, love the expression on his face.
Chris and Lori
Anna an Marianne

Donna and Dallin

 

Craig and Cassidy

 
Jim and Marianne
Gerald and Marlene
The eating gang
Ryan and Anna

And the person who I should have taken a picture of...I didn't.  Andrew left for the MTC a few days after this party.  He's on his way to San Diego in a few days I think.  Hold on while I get my jealousy in check!!!

I also missed getting a picture of Will's aunt Esther.  She was there too and we were so glad to see her!

I told some family who lives out of state that I would take pictures of this party...thinking they would turn out a lot better than they did last year.

Didn't happen.

But, documentation is all that's needed right?  Thank you Gerald and Marlene for a great night!  It's always fun to be in your home and to learn more about all us Biesingers!

1 comment:

Christensen Kids said...

You do a great job documenting. I didn't take 1 picture so shame on me. Every one looks great and it was so nice to see everyone!