Why do bad things happen in huge clumps? Is there something in this world that says that you can't just have one bad thing happen in a day?
Things like...Willie deciding to cover his own scent with the scent of another dog's poop. It was bad. Really bad.
And, I did something that I preach to my kids about all.the.time. I, myself, downloaded a virus onto my lovely, slower than normal computer. What does an aggressive virus do to an already slow computer. Although, it MIGHT be that we have an Internet connection established in the Mesozoic Era...I'm not sure because I seriously consider myself computer illiterate. I'm just a button pusher and a mouse clicker until what I want gets done.
Drives Will inSANE!!
So yes, my computer has a serious virus...and the worst part about the computer virus is that the chair I was sitting in---albeit a lovely, cheap chair from IKEA--when I was trying to keep my cool as I watched my computer fall into disrepair, and yelling at my kids to be quiet because I needed every bit of concentration to comprehend what was going on...broke.
You know your day is CRAP when the chair your sitting in breaks. I will say that my kids have treated this chair horribly and it was super cheap and it has been glued, but that doesn't change the fact that it broke while I was sitting on it.
Doesn't do much for the ole self-esteem.
I just can't handle trying to burn 2000 calories every morning. And to make things worse...this could be included in the bundle of bad luck...the kick boxing class me and my sis's have been going to to release stress was cancelled this week so they could refinish the floor. I feel lost!
You have no idea how great it feels to punch and kick something. HARD! Unless you also go to a kickboxing class, of course! Will still doesn't believe that I don't imagine that it's him I'm punching and kicking...I'm kicking my inner fat! That's what I'm kicking!
So, until I can figure out how to copy the thousands...THOUSANDS of pictures on my old computer...I might be picture-less. All I want to do is save my songs and my pictures and my quicken files so I can reconcile my checking account.
The light at the end of this tunnel is that I got a new computer. You should see the sheepish grin on my face!! (I realize the word spoiled rotten is popping into a lot of heads. It's popped into mine as well) So, I'm sitting here, with two computers going simultaneously, the old one scanning for infections, of which it has found 14...trying to copy pictures and music onto a hard drive, and my new beautiful computer...with only one cord attached to it instead of the 63 cords crammed under my desk connecting the old computer together.
Can the word 'heaven' describe that?
I think it can!!
No comments:
Post a Comment