We got totally spoiled.
Jay's eyes couldn't have gotten bigger when he saw what he got...Katie Jane opened her presents up so fast that I wasn't sure she got everything...Lauren still looked at me with surprise to show me what Santa brought (even though I thought we had that "talk" already about Santa and his friends), but still wished she would have gotten a phone---and snow...Emma said this was the BEST Christmas ever because she got a Billy the Exterminator t-shirt and an autograph picture of Billy---forget everything else Santa slaved away trying to find!!! And Willie sulked because he got nothing. Not even breakfast. It took his rumbling tummy for us to realize that!
Will spoiled me, yet again and we're all losing our hearing while enjoying Will's Christmas present. Will and I had so much fun scanning hundreds of slides onto the computer of the last 40+ years. I'm finding pictures of myself that I thought never existed. And the best part was seeing a bunch of them all put together to music. It makes me cry every time I watch it.
Who's idea was it to put pictures on tiny slides anyway???
The picture of the Christmas ornament above is the first ornament Will and I received. Great idea, huh? Give a cute Christmas ornament as a wedding gift!? I love it.
Of course, I know what the best gift given for Christmas was...and I'm so thankful for Him.
Merry CHRISTmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment