Thursday, October 2, 2008

KSL Story

Can I have your autograph?
KSL Channel 5 did a story on Will and their team in Afghanistan. The reporter mostly talked to Will and followed him around for a day. One of the shots is of Will at his computer and I was so worried that it would show me in my robe with mascara smeared all over my eyes and with my hair all crazy-sleepy like, but alas, there is no "scary-me" on his computer screen - sigh of relief!

Will knew this would be airing, but were not sure when...until family started calling and saying they had just seen Will on TV! What are the odds that people we know/family saw it? I guess it's just amazing to me because I have all but written off watching the news, let alone any TV because of the negativity and ridiculousness of the world.

Leave me alone while I hide out in my shell for a little longer!!

Click HERE to watch and read part 1 of the 2 part story of Will's ETT.

4 comments:

Strong said...

That is neat!! Will looks so good.

Brookie said...

I SAW IT!!! I was sitting on the couch with my laptop doing some homework and I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and there was Will! I started yelling for my mom and dad, and we all ended up missing the point. BUT, we did see Will. :)

Debbie said...

Julie are you going to post a link to part 2 of the story? We missed the first one so thanks for posting that. I didn't see the second part on the KSL website so help me out if you can. You all look great. How long is he home for?

Graciesmom said...

Wow. It's nice to see some positive reporting for a change.
Way to go Will!