Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Anniversary #15 feel-betters

So....because I can't be with "my soldier" today, I was sort of feeling sorry for myself and, again, Will manages to arrange something from in Afghanistan and surprises me with flowers! Will has always treated me like a queen. This is my first 2 dozen ever! What did I get for Will? ummmm, ummmmm - I showed him my jeans on the web-cam this morning - while wearing them!!!
EVEN!!
Will's company commander, Major Smith, was doing an interview on a radio station this morning, and Will asked him to tell me Happy Anniversary from Will on the radio - Maj. Smith ran out of time and didn't get to say it, but hey, it's the thought that counts!
I like Will's thoughts!!
My beautiful flowers - my bum in jeans totally does not compare to these!!
I LOVE YOU WILL!!! THANK YOU!!

THEN, my awesome sister-in-law Kristy showed up at my house with all this loot - minus the flowers from Will, of course!
The necessities of celebrating an(other) anniversary alone - Another box of cheap chocolates - to replace the last box of 4 I just finished, and Hey! I can get these at Reams! Closer to satisfaction! The gossip magazine (with Elizabeth Smart on it no less) is totally necessary since I didn't get to read that one at Holly's salon yet, either, AND the must have Trolley Special salad from the Art City Trolley - I EVEN ATE THE ONIONS since I'm sleeping alone - again - tonight! And my most loyal friend - a Diet Coke! (she gives me the caffine without the calories!) Instructions given: Go soak in your tub, enjoy the gossip, savor some chocolate and have a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love you Kristy!!

THEN, to round out my romantic, lonely day, Emma went to the doctor for her Kindergarten Exam. One holding of the cup for her to pee in and 5 shots later, she's ready for Kindergarten!! Yeah! One step closer to freedom, oh, I mean the classroom. This is her finger after being poked for blood! BTW, she giggled after getting her shots! She's been traumatized about getting her shots - sisters didn't help either - and everytime she talked to Will, she would tell him how many days until she gets her shots! Bribery works!! Hello Funfinity - CHECK!!

THEN, to finish my romantic, lonely day, Willie.peed.on.my.kitchen.floor.again!! Didn't I already deal with pee today? Here he is in TIME OUT!

1 comment:

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

Oh Julie!!! I can hear all these words just coming straight from your mouth. Hope you get a nice email this week from Will. Again, Our thoughts and prayers are always with you.

Emily