Sunday, June 8, 2008

No Excuses!

Yes, my husband is in Afghanistan, and we have four kids and for some crazy reason I decided to buy a puppy - who pees.in.my.kitchen.still - GRRRR!, and I have a muddy backyard because of the reno (white dog + mud = what was I thinking?), and three of my four kids are on baseball/softball teams which means 6-8 games a week - sometimes three in one day - and work, and bored kids, and family, and all kinds of other fun stuff I can't say outloud. BUT is that any excuse for me to have finished off my FOURTH box of chocolates? They're not even "fine" chocolates! They're Russell Stover - Assorted Cremes!! - I found my last box at Walmart!! Now I don't even have to drive to Colorado or have Lezlee send me a box! I need an intervention!

No comments: