So... my family is trying to decide if we can afford to go to Lake Powell this year. We usually get three housekeeping trailers at Bullfrog and split the cost between the six of us kids, but they were already reserved when my dad called to make reservations. Between gas (gulp!) and fixing food in the lodge rooms (HEADLINE...Strong Family Burns Down the Defiance House Lodge) and money being nowhere to be found(!!!), I told the kids that we would just save our money for Disneyland instead when Will comes home. Emma - the 5 going on 16 year old said to me "But mom, you'll probably just buy Diet Coke with it" Hmmm...
I'm going to miss Will's muscles (among other things!) on this trip! (Lezlee is going to miss him in his Speedo!!) OH YAAA!
1 comment:
That's right! I will miss him in his speedo.........I don't think I'm the only one either!! There were lots of other admirers too!! I love Emma's comment!! She is going on 16!!! I about started crying when I saw the Lake Powell Picture:( Here's for hoping!! Love ya!
Post a Comment