We all loaded into the truck without our "beach babe" of a husband/father to go to Bullfrog. We've been going to Lake Powell with my family for 28 years (I think)!! What? I'm only 28! (plus 8). We started going as only a family of 10 (mom, dad, 6 kids, grandma Jane (who rode a wave runner on her 75th birthday, BTW) and Janette) and now we're at 35! We're going more crazy every year and the lake drops when we leave!
Here are some more water-fun-wind-sun pictures!


Emma and her mud/shell cakes and Jay, who was a shore hugger this trip!
Lauren in rare "dry" condition and Emma and her "she-shell" collection. I know I should have corrected her, but it's just so cute and I even made her repeat "she-shells" a couple of times to make sure that was what she was really saying. I'll correct her next time she says it!
Leave me alone - she's my baby!!
The boys spent hours trying to catch lizards.
Katie Jane spent hours collecting STINKY, sharp shells which I stepped on several times!
Dad was our wind anchor - Let the winds blow! Ryan & Steven tried to make it as convenient for him as possible - standing or moving wasn't an option!
The "water pencil" as named by Trevin - May I say, the girls ROCKED this trip!
GIRL POWER!!
Little mermaids!
Emma spent hours in the water asking me to "watch this" which was usually the same thing over and over again, but in different depths of water. Emma was usually the first one in the water in the middle of the lake. Chunks of wood and shrub debris won't stop this girl!!
The ULTIMATE babysitter! Kids, go jump in the lake!
Lauren discoverd that there's nothing like carving your name into something that will be there forever! The Ultimate grafitti! She actually settled for a smiley face since "Lauren" was taking too long. She also carved - I 'heart' dad - He will be so proud!


1 comment:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. What a great tradition to have.
Post a Comment