Katie Jane turned 11 today! (at 3:21pm she reminded me!) I remember sitting on my front porch in Levan the night before she was born and being worried sick because I was being induced. I could not stand another day of being pregnant - you mom's know what I mean! She was healthy and happy and a sweet, pink addition to our little family. I remember that Will even got dressed up so he would look nice for his new baby girl. Then he almost fainted during labor! Katie Jane is a sweet, kind, thoughtful girl who impresses me everyday with her maturity. She loves horses, drawing, playing the piano (all the time) and listening to music - Collective Soul is her favorite thanks to her dad - and is a devout friend. She is my cleanest-bedroom child, THE most important quality in a child, for sure! She loves to have fun and has a great sense of humor! We're glad our Heavenly Father sent her to us!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Happy Birthday Katie Jane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Katie Jane! I used to roll my eyes when people would tell me, "I remember when you were born!" Now, I feel like I am constantly saying it. All these kids around me are growing up too fast! She is such a sweetheart...as are all your gems! You have a good group!
Post a Comment