Monday, August 3, 2009

Here fishy, fishy, fishy!

Will took the kids fishing at Schofield Res. Again, this was back in July when a ton of things happened and no one will hear or see them until a month or more later!

Emma caught her first fish and was more brave than I ever was to hold it without the use of a small stick!


They came home with 5 little fish - and a ticket for $230 for not having the tiny, aluminum, leaky boat registered. (that was my job)

I'm going to go out on a limb here and vent my frustration at the DWR/whatever people who take it upon themselves to issue a ticket to a father and his four children on a little tiny boat with a motor that worked for the first 20 seconds, and charge him the same amount as they would have to a 26 ft. boat without registration.

I know I don't know the system, but my family will NEVER go fishing at Schofield Res. again and support those men who feel it necessary to show what big men they are by issuing big tickets. GIVE ME A BREAK!!

Those sure were expensive fish!

1 comment:

Jill Park said...

Hey, my Step Dad got fines up at Scofield also for having a fish one inch to big. Fined him about 265.00. Then the guy gave the fish to some other dude. He should have at least been able to keep the fish after having to pay that much money for him! He was not happy!