This is good. Quiet. Peaceful.
I have reached another fantastic stage in my life. All the kids are in school - ALL DAY - stage. I had all these plans to get to work early while the kids were at school so I could be home when they get home. But it was so hard to tear my self away from doing housework and watching episodes of Property Virgins and M*A*S*H - in peace and quiet. Willie was the only one following me around as I scrubbed the dried up toothpaste out of the bathroom sink and then went to watering dry spots on the lawn and everything else in between. No one to yell at, or to listen to. I love being alone in my house and actually being able to accomplish something.
You should have seen my kitchen counter sparkle!
Willie got tired of following me around and I found him fast asleep on Katie Jane's bed. I think he's enjoying the peace and quiet too.
2 comments:
That's how I feel. Although, I do have two at home, but it's better than 5 :-)
Hey! add us to your blog list! and come visit us!
Post a Comment