Interesting...discouraging... news from Nasir. Just another testament that my (ETT) team was watched over. This election was supposed to happen in October last year. Had it happened...it would have been us running out of ammo!
Will
(lets face it...most of us have had to try to read our little kids first writings, so I'm sure you can de-code this letter! Bless his heart!)
Hi sir
I doing not so good but the day of election we had the worse day in the mission you know why? tow days befor election started we got attack in the fob and we were sruonded by enemy .so we fought for towdays continuly so ANA got run out of amo but etts were good they got run outtoo but not much. No one voted in the election day in tagab, ALLASY in these district . i would say Dr. ABDULAH is wining but there is alot of craption in voting we will see. ok sir it is good hear u again i am very happy that ur couching ur son tell hi to ur son from my side. take care sir we will see bye
Nasir
I remember Will talking about getting ready for the election last October. He had come home on leave the end of September last year and was not looking forward to returning to Afghanistan to what was sure to be "election chaos". I'm not sure why the election didn't happen - but thanks to all of you for your prayers while Will was gone. I'm still seeing how our family was blessed while Will was gone.
Even though I feel like we have the prayer-lines FULL lately with all the "chaos" that is going on in our own country, (We should have them PACKED full, people!) we're still including these brave people in our prayers in our home. They definately deserve it.
I'm so glad we never get a busy signal!
No comments:
Post a Comment