I love the fall...I love the crunch of the leaves...I used to love playing in the leaves (until I started to care what might be accumulated along with them in the pile - bleeeck) and I'm so glad that my kids had enough energy to collect all these leaves into a pile, just to scatter them again. That's why leaves fall to the ground anyway, right?
This, by the way, was the second or third leaf accumulation pile of the season. I have my BFF's in the house - vacuum, washer and dryer - and Will has his BFF in the garage - Mr. Leaf Blower!


Needless to say, during the fall I daily find a small trees worth of leaves in my house...a leaf here and a leaf there...they come in on my kids and they come in stuck to Willie. But if it weren't for these leaves, my kids would never be this nice and have this much fun together without forking out beaucoup bucks for their entertainment. This was definitely a sight to see.
Brother and sisters...being nice to each other! Fall in the Twilight Zone!
This, by the way, was the second or third leaf accumulation pile of the season. I have my BFF's in the house - vacuum, washer and dryer - and Will has his BFF in the garage - Mr. Leaf Blower!


Needless to say, during the fall I daily find a small trees worth of leaves in my house...a leaf here and a leaf there...they come in on my kids and they come in stuck to Willie. But if it weren't for these leaves, my kids would never be this nice and have this much fun together without forking out beaucoup bucks for their entertainment. This was definitely a sight to see.
Brother and sisters...being nice to each other! Fall in the Twilight Zone!

1 comment:
I LOVE these pictures. Your kids faces peeking through the leaves. What GREAT memories.
Post a Comment