Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Lucky Leprechauns!

Even though my kids are not the size of Leprechauns...they make me feel so lucky!
I saw a cute blog with this cookie recipe and the CD cover idea...my extreme lame attempt to be as creative as her...can you see all the yummy butter?...it worked for me because if I didn't label a cookie for each of my children...Jay would get home first from school and eat all of them.  He still might, but he'll have to destroy a lot more evidence!

Will, even though I didn't make you a cookie, you're still my good luck charm.  I know you'd prefer cupcakes anyway...so I'll make you cupcakes when you get home!  You still have that Ferris Beuller syndrome going on!  Thanks for all the pots of gold you've given to me in our life together.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Those look DEEELISH! I love the cd cover idea for wrapping them. What was the receipe? Please share.

Jan said...

Cute Idea!!!!

LeMira said...

I love that idea!