Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Will says...

Here is a pic of me and my Korean Army counterpart....was a fun night and lots of good food.
 
Love you. more later!
Will

Unfortunately...that's all the info Will sent with this picture.  In a brief phone call (and by brief...I mean less than basic training brief)  he also said that they had an officers dinner with some officers in the Korean Army.  (I'm not sure if this picture was taken at that dinner or not) Oh, the thought of the Korean food makes my mouth water!  I so wish he could sneak some home! He also said that after dinner they sang karaoke.  And even being only one of the three men there who was not drunk...he still had a great time.  He sang Bon Jovi...Living on a Prayer - which is absolutely appropriate for my life right now.  Then I found out on Sunday that he dropped his phone from his top bunk and cracked the screen so half of the screen doesn't respond to touch anymore.

Hmmmmm. (not an out-loud hmmmmm...one with my eyes closed and more of a silent, sighing, scream in my throat)


It could be worse...I could be handwriting a letter to him right now.

2 comments:

LeMira said...

Julie, I just love you! Just wanted you to know that. . . I think of you every time someone mentions our servicemen and women and their families. Your family is always first to come to mind.

Oh, and maybe one day we should just go to Sam Hawk for dinner together. So yummy!

regina said...

either will grew 2ft since he left or that is a very short man.