As you may recall from my many complainings...during the summer months, my house is a very large oven. I don't bake during the summer and I even avoid using my stove because it adds to the temp inside the house. HOW did my dear sweet grandma Jane survive the decades in this house without cool air relief??
She didn't have kids opening the doors and leaving them open all day...that's how!
So, since the temperature outside has taken a downward turn lately, I decided that we didn't need the ceiling fans around the house going 24/7.
This is what I saw...TO MY HORROR...when the fan stopped spinning. Prepare yourself for something grotesque!
It's thick enough to measure!!! And I have no idea why the edge of the dust is green in this picture because it's not right now as I'm looking at it! I realize I've created a bad image for my housekeeping skills. I totally deserve it.
The worst part about it is...whatever---filth---didn't get stuck on the fan blades probably ended up in our lungs! That freaks me out!!
Spring cleaning makes sense to me, but Fall cleaning?
I guess it's totally necessary!
The worst part about it is...whatever---filth---didn't get stuck on the fan blades probably ended up in our lungs! That freaks me out!!
Spring cleaning makes sense to me, but Fall cleaning?
I guess it's totally necessary!
No comments:
Post a Comment