I've been wanting to take my kids pictures in sunflowers since they're out and blooming out of control right now. That might explain some of the allergies going on around here too! My idea didn't work. First, it was in the middle of the day...no shade...blinding sun overhead and sticker weeds all over the ground which stuck in hundreds to the bottom of our shoes.
Nice.
Only Jay and Katie kind of cooperated.
I said KIND OF cooperated. Lauren and Emma refused to go near the flowers because there were too many bees and the stickers were going through their shoes.
I gave up and decided that the bees were being more cooperative than my kids, so we left and went to grandma and grumpa's house for dinner.
We saw my dad's newest trophy in person. It was more like 2 inches. Still creepy!!

The latest thing at our house is designing gowns. Gowns and tiaras and capes and necklaces...Lauren and Emma have an entire portfolio!!
Willie slept. He gets tired running from 20 children. He was in air-condition heaven when he found the vent in the kitchen right at my feet. He could do two of the things he loves the most---sit at my feet and get in my way, and cool himself.
Almost all of the Strong kids. A few were inside and a couple are in Kansas.
The latest thing at our house is designing gowns. Gowns and tiaras and capes and necklaces...Lauren and Emma have an entire portfolio!!
Willie slept. He gets tired running from 20 children. He was in air-condition heaven when he found the vent in the kitchen right at my feet. He could do two of the things he loves the most---sit at my feet and get in my way, and cool himself.

This is Jackson...and those are his toes.
It's no fun living in a house with a salon if you can't enjoy the salon services, right? You give this kid a hair brush and you will be in relaxation heaven while he brushes and styles your hair for you! I think it's in his blood.
Jay was doing---she loves me, she loves me not.
Dear Jay,
She's not allowed to love you. Sorry.
From,
your mom.


2 comments:
I really like your sunflower pictures. LOVE the ones with the sunsetting. So beautiful! And did I tell you yet that I love Laurens hair? That length looks so good on her! Love it!
Gorgeous pics Julie!!
Post a Comment