She finally did it!
Even though she had lost all patience with her long, thick hair and was tired of me yanking and pulling it to braid and twist it everyday, she managed to donate 10 inches.
My wonderful sis Holly, the master of all haircuts, did a wonderful job and gave Lauren the cutest haircut. I'm partial, but I like my girls' hair short. I know pony tails are easy, but it's my belief (who cares, right?) that your hair needs to have a STYLE. Sometimes the style---like mine, for example---is the same style for, ohhhh the last 20 years!
You're so cute Lauren! Some lucky person is going to have the most beautiful, thick wig!!
My wonderful sis Holly, the master of all haircuts, did a wonderful job and gave Lauren the cutest haircut. I'm partial, but I like my girls' hair short. I know pony tails are easy, but it's my belief (who cares, right?) that your hair needs to have a STYLE. Sometimes the style---like mine, for example---is the same style for, ohhhh the last 20 years!
You're so cute Lauren! Some lucky person is going to have the most beautiful, thick wig!!
3 comments:
You go girl! That is great.
She is an incredible girl! I love the new hair cut too (not that my opinion matters) but she looks really cute with the new hair cut!
She is an incredible girl! I love the new hair cut too (not that my opinion matters) but she looks really cute with the new hair cut!
Post a Comment