Bleck!
We were greeted by these two lovely billys. I kept having THIS GUYS words come to my mind as they were approaching me. No touch. No talk. No eye contact. I was treating them like they were dogs. But dogs don't rear up and bang each others heads...or try to rip bags out of your hands with their horns or try to climb into the back of your car to eat what you couldn't carry!!
All part of the adventure!
It was a little chilly. Being wet made things extra, extra chilly!
Grumpa tried to clean things up a bit...with Easton's back.
and then he took his seat, bag of chips and drink at his side, which is where he spent most of his time. Enjoying his screaming grandchildren as they sped by with a swoosh and sprinkled him with drops of water. He loved it!
Kristy is the only one who could get Katie Jane to go down. Katie let Kristy shield her from the water.
And then she was done. This is where Katie Jane spent the rest of the day. Here and right next to me asking me when we were going home! She had friends at home that were beckoning her. Which is why we stayed so long!! ;)
The congregation of family and food!
My mom and her sisters. From left, Aunt Collette, Aunt Holly and my mom, Carolee---my mom and Holly are twins. Born on Christmas Day. Holly and Carolee. Do those names sound a little Christmas-y to you?
I think Kristy---the sister-in-law that puts me to shame--- went down the slide at least once with each of the little kids on her lap.
I think I stopped counting how many times Lauren and Emma went down the slide at 50. They would still be there if I would have let them! Jay had to stay home for football practice...heaven forbid we ever miss a football practice, so he missed out on all the fun! We missed his loud, booming voice!
Thanks Eberhard Family! Hopefully, we can be more consistent with this family reunion! It had been over 20 years since I had seen some of my cousins! Everyone looked great...Lots of fun!
Grumpa tried to clean things up a bit...with Easton's back.
and then he took his seat, bag of chips and drink at his side, which is where he spent most of his time. Enjoying his screaming grandchildren as they sped by with a swoosh and sprinkled him with drops of water. He loved it!
Kristy is the only one who could get Katie Jane to go down. Katie let Kristy shield her from the water.
And then she was done. This is where Katie Jane spent the rest of the day. Here and right next to me asking me when we were going home! She had friends at home that were beckoning her. Which is why we stayed so long!! ;)
The congregation of family and food!
My mom and her sisters. From left, Aunt Collette, Aunt Holly and my mom, Carolee---my mom and Holly are twins. Born on Christmas Day. Holly and Carolee. Do those names sound a little Christmas-y to you?
I think Kristy---the sister-in-law that puts me to shame--- went down the slide at least once with each of the little kids on her lap.
I think I stopped counting how many times Lauren and Emma went down the slide at 50. They would still be there if I would have let them! Jay had to stay home for football practice...heaven forbid we ever miss a football practice, so he missed out on all the fun! We missed his loud, booming voice!
Thanks Eberhard Family! Hopefully, we can be more consistent with this family reunion! It had been over 20 years since I had seen some of my cousins! Everyone looked great...Lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment