Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day...
to all you heroes out there

This is Will and Chuck Durrant and Dustin Wheeler at Nagahlu FOB today.

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis


thank you, thank you, thank you, to all the men and women who have served and continue to serve our country in helping to serve and protect OUR country and helping other countries to find and gain their freedom.

I have ALWAYS been PROUD of this country...and I will NEVER fail to honor it and show how much I love it.

My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! ~Thomas Jefferson

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Amen! Thank you and your family for your sacrifices for all of us. Oh, btw, no problem you reading comments on my blog. I'm just happy to know someone's reading it! lol