
Emma has been relentlessly begging me to cut her hair...short, really short, and I kept putting her off because I didn't think she was serious. She was. I chopped at least 6 inches off her beautiful, blond hair. Emma was born with a TON of black hair, which never fell out...it only grew more and turned blond.
She loves it. I think she looks really cute too.
I think I was more sentimental about all the excess hair that I chopped off than she was. I had her hold it while I took a picture of it and then I asked her if she wanted to save it or send some to daddy.
She said..."No." and walked over to the garbage, opened the drawer and threw it away and walked away.
Okay, then.
1 comment:
It's always funny to me. They toss something like hair, that takes years to grow, with such a nonchalant attitude, but when it comes to some crappy half finished school paper, they cry when they see you moving for the garbage with it!
Post a Comment