Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tube #2

Why, you ask, do I keep putting empty tubes of toothpaste on my blog? I'm not advertising for Colgate, and I'm not trying to share my teeth-brushing frequency or anything.

This second empty tube of toothpaste is my way of keeping track of how long Will has been gone. The last tube took me 6 months to use by myself, give or take a few weeks because I don't remember exactly when I opened it. This tube, I'm happy to say, took me a little more than 3 months to use.


I'm not sure if I brushed my teeth more often (no cavities on my last visit with Dr. Brad, soooo, maybe!!), or if I just used bigger dobbs of toothpaste, or if this tube was a little smaller than the last one, but all I know is that Will has been gone

TWO TUBES OF TOOTHPASTE LONG.

For me, that's nine months!

And I do like Colgate. But I'll be glad when I can just throw the empty tube away instead of wanting to take a picture of it.

1 comment:

Graciesmom said...

Julie, I LOVE your blogs!
You are such a fun person.
You know, we all have our ways of measuring time. I like the toothpaste idea :)