I need an intervention!
I know I'm crazy because Emma just asked why I took a picture of chocolate...I don't know why I take pictures of weird stuff either! For posterity!
I don't want to have to go back into my blog archive and find out what box of chocolates this is. I think it's....5? maybe 6? or it could be 4...someone let me know!
The egg nog thing is purely for comfort. Doesn't a big tall glass of extremely rich egg nog just hit the spot? No, not more than a Diet Coke, but it's close. Of course I add about half the glass with skim milk...because it's a little TOO rich...even for me! How can I lose all the weight in two months that I was supposed to lose in a year when my depression default goes to this kind of artery clogging delight?
So to pass on the bad habits...this is what Emma had for lunch today. She made them herself! From a tub-0-dough of course!Maybe we're prepping for Will's return and our gluttonous life as we know it...will be changed for the better. I don't really want to be in the Army though. I do want Will as a personal trainer though!
DROP AND GIVE ME 10!!
No comments:
Post a Comment