Emma Caroline, my little buddy, my shadow, my shy girl, my lunch partner, my work companion, my reading partner, my sissy, my baby!
I can't believe that 6 years ago today, Emma decided to come into our family. We thought we were going to have a 7 pound turkey for Thanksgiving, but she had her own opinion about what and when, even then.She has been so much fun from the very beginning. There is a 4 year gap between Lauren and Emma, so we had to start over with EVERYTHING. mimi's, bottles, diapers, diaper bags, extra clothes, potty training, terrible 2's and horrible 3's (as I like to call them!)

When Emma was born, she was a clone of Katie Jane. Will and I just ran out of genes because we had so many girls. We love Emma very much! I hope she survives being around grown up people all the time. Sometimes, she's too smart for her britches! I'm glad she's my pal!
It almost makes me baby hungry to look at these pictures. Don't worry Will, it will pass!Emma got a BEAUTIFUL jewelry box from her dad when he came home on leave. This will be Emma's second 6th birthday party! Strawberry cake it is!
Emma LOVES to be outside, she loves mauling Willie and carrying him around the house, She loves to color and send pictures to her dad and she loves mac and cheese and ribs!
And she gets WHATEVER she wants because she's the baby!
That's the law of the family...the baby always gets his/her own way...so mom can have peace!
And she gets WHATEVER she wants because she's the baby!
That's the law of the family...the baby always gets his/her own way...so mom can have peace!
I love you, Sissy!
2 comments:
She is precious! I love that picture of her sleeping. She looks like a porcelain doll...so perfect! Happy Birthday little Emma!
It is hard when your "babies" get old.
Post a Comment