Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines #16

Will and I spent the day on the slopes...that makes it sound like we're snobby and rich...we might be snobby, but we're not rich (we're not snobby either!) I took my second lesson and had a lot of fun until too many people were recklessly...in my opinion...racing by me.

My teacher, Noelle, was great and helped me to get rid of the pizza move.

My claim to happiness was that I didn't fall while getting off the lift! I finally figured it out! And I was happy because I got to ski with my sweetheart.

We finished up the great day changing our clothes in the great outdoors by the truck and meeting my family at PF Changs for my dad's birthday dinner. I earned every calorie I ate!

Dessert and all!

1 comment:

A Few Tacos Shy... said...

You two are the least snobby people I have ever met! Love ya!